Our businesses and community are experiencing a range of challenges associated with the coronavirus, from employees bandwidth to time constraints, all within this rapidly changing health environment.
While some organizations have procedures in place to handle pandemic situations, others do not. The resources below can help business and community leaders better understand and plan for health situations like the one we are currently in concerning COVID-19.
- Texas Department of Health & Human Services
- Grayson County Health Department
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention
Resources and Guidelines
- Pandemic Planning from the Department of Homeland Security
- Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers
- Mass Gatherings Guidance from CDC
- Protecting workers from a pandemic from OSHA
- Guidance for Schools from CDC
- Guidance for employers from Society of Human Resources Management
- Travel Health Notices from CDC
- State of Disaster In Texas from Governor Abbott
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce Information
- Nonprofit Learning Lab-Free Webinars
- SBA COVID-19 Relief
Please continue to watch our calendar and VACOC Facebook for updates on any upcoming events.