Christmas Parade 2019
We are excited to offer you an opportunity to be part of our annual Christmas Parade. Mark your calendars now to join the downtown festivities on December 14, 2:00 pm -3:00 pm. The parade starts at 2:00 pm with line up starting at 1:00 pm. The parade will end at Dorthey Fielder Park and you are welcome to park floats and vehicles across the street.
- The parade committee encourages floats that are decorated with the parade theme; the float or participants should reflect the theme “Christmas Town” but no Santa’s will be allowed on any float.
- The parade line-up will begin at 1:00pm. All floats will be numbered for the parade line up – please be early to get assigned your number. If you have not completed the proper paperwork, please plan to arrive at 1.00pm. The parade will begin promptly at 2:00 pm.
- Adults must accompany children, youth organizations, school groups or any groups with children participating.
- Only registered parade entrants and their participants will be allowed to enter the line-up area.
- Please do not stop during the parade.
- Throwing items at the crowd is prohibited, including candy.
Line-up and parade route will be emailed upon registration approximately one week before the parade.
Both the Waiver Form and the Registration Form must be signed in order for you to participate in the parade. Click here for the forms.
You may hand-deliver, or email your completed forms to [email protected]
If we do not have this form, we cannot allow you to participate in the parade.