We are excited to offer you an opportunity to be part of our annual Christmas Parade. Mark your calendars now to join the downtown festivities on Saturday, December 14, 2019, from 2 pm to 3 pm. Parade starts at 2 pm with line up starting at 1:00 pm at the old football field. The parade will end at Dorothy Fielder Park and you are welcome to park floats and vehicles across the street.
Would you like to be a sponsor? Please contact us!
How to Participate in the Parade:
- The parade committee encourages floats that are decorated with the parade theme; the float or participants should reflect the theme “Christmas Town” but no Santas will be allowed on any float.
- The parade line-up will begin at 1:00 PM. All floats will be numbered for the parade line up – please be early to get assigned your number. If you have not completed the proper paperwork, please plan to arrive at 1:00pm. The parade will begin promptly at 2:00 PM.
- Adults must accompany children, youth organizations, school groups or any groups with children participating.
- Only registered parade entrants and their participants will be allowed to enter the line-up area.
- Throwing items at the crowd is prohibited, including candy.
Line-up and parade route will be emailed upon registration approximately one week before the parade. Both the Waiver Form and the Registration Form must be signed in order for you to participate in the parade.
You may hand-deliver, or email your completed forms to [email protected]. If we do not have this form, we cannot allow you to participate in the parade.