To enter the parade, fill out the 2019 Fall der All Festival Parade Entry Form (.pdf)
Scarecrows on Parade is one of the most highly-anticipated events of the year! The entire family including pets, horses, donkeys, etc. are invited!
Saturday, October 12th, 2019
— line up starts at 8:00 am and the parade begins at 9:00 am
- The parade committee encourages floats that are decorated with the parade theme, the float or participants must be “scarecrowified”.
- Adults must accompany children, youth organizations, school groups or any groups with children participating.
- Throwing items into the crowd is prohibited, including candy.
- Please do not stop during the parade.
- Only registered parade entrants and their participants will be allowed to enter the lineup area.
- The parade line up will begin at 8:00 a.m.
- The parade will begin promptly at 9:00 a.m.
- Winning entries will be announced immediately following the parade in Dorothy Fielder Park (Gazebo park).
- First place $100.00
- Second place $75.00
- Third place $50.00
Lineup and parade route will be provided upon registration.