Title: Fulfillment Staff Member – LaCore Logistics
Summary: Fulfillment staff member is responsible for packaging a variety of manufactured products. The fulfillment staff member is a support role for several areas including but not limited to: quality and assembly of purchased orders. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required by the employee.
- Fulfill and pack out customer orders to be shipped
- Examine and inspect containers, materials and products in order to ensure that fulfillment specifications are met
- Perform related duties as required by supervision.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations- cleaning and hand tools may be required.
- Report defective materials or questionable conditions to the Line Lead
- Count products and materials for inventory at the end of day.
- Be able to perform well in a fast-paced work environment
- May be required to stand for long periods of time
- May involve some repetitive motions
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Utilize various equipment as needed to perform duties
- Understand and follow basic verbal and written instructions in English
- Effectively communicate information and respond to questions from various levels of organization
- Possess basic mathematic skills: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Perform basic visual quality inspections on products
- Maintain the production pace of other team members
- Must be able to operate a tape gun
- Must be able to speak, read, and understand English
Salary: $10-12 an hour depending on experience
Please email resumes to LaCoreJobs@gmail.com
*In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), reasonable accommodations may be made to empower individuals with disabilities to undertake the essential duties and responsibilities of the position. The performance of this position occasionally requires exposure to the manufacturing areas that may require the use of personal protective equipment (PPE) such as safety glasses, hearing protection, hairnets, gloves, smocks, etc. For the most part the position is exposed to ambient room temperatures, lighting and traditional office equipment as found in a typical office environment. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Individuals may sit or stand as needed. The position may require walking primarily on a level surface for periodic periods throughout the day. The employee may reach above shoulder heights or below the waist and lift as required file documents or store material through the workday. The employee must regularly lift and, or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.